View Single Post
Old 09-17-2009, 12:39 PM   #51 (permalink)
TomO
That VX guy!

The VX - '92 Honda Civic VX
Send a message via AIM to TomO Send a message via Yahoo to TomO
Quote:
Originally Posted by alohaspirit View Post
cf hood, halos, a broadway and now this?

theyre really gonna want you to race now

hell, ill race you...

to a coasting contest
lol, no halos on my car, hate them....HATE THEM!

Every ricer wanted to race me before, and I haven't really noticed an increase in people revving at me yet.

I'll have to check out that link at home as the pictures are blocked for me at work.

The Regular black lawn edging lip is doen to death IMO I see several cars with that on there around here all the time. I wanted to do something different...and I did, lol.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christ View Post
PS - it would probably look great body color... but damage is imminent, so unless you can get colored ABS to do another one with, I think black is going to be about the best choice for it.

Flat black, so when it chips/dings, you can just lightly spray over it while holding a piece of cardboard to protect the bumper cover's paint.
I'm actually going to coat it in Plasti-Dip so it won't chip. And I chose Black because it goes with my DIY black sideskirts i made last year.

So just yesterday I was actually nominated for Honda of the Month on MNHondas. kinda cool that they would nominate an ecomodder on a Honda site that deals with performance and looks. It was cool though.