View Single Post
Old 09-22-2009, 01:21 PM   #3 (permalink)
Jammer
Chevy and CB Radio Lover

Send a message via Yahoo to Jammer
New Car

Congrats!

Looks like you got a good deal and it sure reminds me of my 2009. IS your Cobalt an XFE? Oh WAIT- I CAN READ THE XFE BADGE ON THE BACK IN YOUR PICTURES!! Also I notice youur car is "Blue", which brings to mine a little story of what happen to me at the dealership:

I wish to express that I'm sure you are happy with the color of your car, and it sure looks like a good buy when one counts in the mileage and gas mileage (EPA 36, but most get more)- But, for me PERSONALLY I wanted my Cobalt in a much lighter color of "blue"- Like the color of Blue that Dodge Ram trucks are often painted as. When I told my dealer I wasnted a BLUE Cobalt he rushed to a folder and pointed to what looked like BLACK to me and said that was the BLUE. I said "Thats black". Next he took me to the parking lot and pointed to a blue Cobalt, and I was like "Where, I don't see it?"

The dealer walked me to the car and I was still saying "where?" and to my own shock he pointed to the "black" car beside me and said "right here". For my personal tastes in colors I do love blue but I prefer a much lighter blue. As soon as I realized how dark the Cobalt's "blue" was I said I wanted a RED one.

No offense to you or your car!! It's just a matter of personal taste, and I do believe you made a smart purchase. I love my Cobalt more than any other car I have drove.