View Single Post
Old 09-26-2009, 02:28 AM   #1 (permalink)
Jammer
Chevy and CB Radio Lover

Send a message via Yahoo to Jammer
Question Will Tensions in Iran Send Oil Prices Through the Roof?

By the time you read this you may already know the answer.

I realize that most people don't watch/read the news daily as I do. So for those that have not heard, yesterday our President meet with several other leaders at the United Nations about what was a top secret discovery of a deep underground maze of miles in Iran at a military site in which it has been claimed the world has positive proof that this oil producing country is extremely close to making several NUKES!

As the rules say here, I will tie this in. Will these increased tensions lead to speculators bidding up the price of Oil? Will possible sanctions on Iran raise the price of Oil? Are we facing $4.00 gas again in a few weeks?

I do not have a full time job at this time and every red cent more I have to pay for gas hurts me. That's why I'm on these forums. I greatly fear Oil will go straight through the roof very soon, resulting in the average gasoline and Diesel price going up up and up. I pray I am wrong. High fuel prices would not be good for this country's economy right now.

I hope I'm wrong and non of this stuff impacts the markets- However in seeing most financial markets are closed on weekends, is it any wonder this news came out on a Friday? I don't think the market has had time to react, and when it does it might impact people from all walks of lives and incomes.

Last edited by Jammer; 09-26-2009 at 12:24 PM.. Reason: Added one word to an incomplete sentence.