View Single Post
Old 09-27-2009, 06:42 PM   #22 (permalink)
Jammer
Chevy and CB Radio Lover

Send a message via Yahoo to Jammer
haha- Hey, for what it's worth there is video on the net somewhere of them test driving this car in The Great Smokey Mountains in Tennessee, which is fairly close to me. There are several sites dedicated to this car already, and I believe some videos of it being test drove on youtube. GM claimed they wanted to test the car in the "real world" but as I said before, many critics do not understand the long wait. Other car companies would of already had a car from paper to production in half of the time it's taken Chevy to get The Volt into production ('assuming they stick to schedule and start building them in mid 2010)- But I must say the GM executives seen test driving the prototypes are glowing with excitement over this car. They sure seem confident it's going to be a success. I may like Chevy, but not even I will give the Volt as much credit as GM is already claiming. I too will like to see one in action, and perhaps be able to test drive one for myself sometime.

Oh, the bailout money was a low interest LOAN. If GM pulls out of where they wear they have to pay back every dime with interest to The American Government.