View Single Post
Old 09-28-2009, 02:20 AM   #55 (permalink)
blueflame
Master EcoModder

The above statement is full of untruths. I read Richard Dawkins and constantly study science. My father was a dual honours student and electronics engineer. Science rather than superstition is my pick and hammer.

Its kind of unfair and immature of you to lash out emotionally cause you have a hybrid.

Originally, I just wanted know if meter readings around a gen 1 insight were as high as the complaint letter to consumer affairs at the beginning of this thread. No one has been able to corroborate or disprove. My desire here has been for sound science. And I am not telling anyone not to buy this and that.

Since, I have spent hours digging around online regarding EMF's, and increased my reading in this area 5000plus%. You know there is an awfully large amount of intelligent (including scientists) people in the world who are concerned. Dont you have any children? People suffer constantly in the modern world from pollution?

It just flies in the face of a 'its a zero problem' bitter denunciation. But I understand your emotional reaction if you have a Gen 1 Insight. I'm buying an EMF meter sometime soon and will post results when I have some data. Thats all I wanted here. DATA!

Whew!