View Single Post
Old 10-05-2009, 06:49 AM   #70 (permalink)
blueflame
Master EcoModder

I'm sure there are plenty more stories of suffering from EMF radiation.

I've ditched the Gen 1 Insight option. MAINLY because there is nowhere to put surfboards in or on the car in an appropriate way, or its inability to carry a lawnmower or washing machine. Also monetary and time commitments to a car that needs $$batteries$$, much time and relearning.

Every year I find lots of stuff in my surf travels that nets some extra cash. If, I was unable to throw it in the back, I would be missing out on money. (2 dishwashers last month-$600) Even my ultra tiny Citroen AX could fit 2 dishwashers at once...

My personal summation of the EMF debate is concern for intensity and proximity. For your average joe like me, too many burgers or coffee seems to be more of a concern.

I finished a book 'Mutants' http://www.google.co.nz/url?sa=t&sou...C_VqBYKTSVaqZw

one of the best books I've read for awhile, highly readable, dealing with genetic variation. May interest some 'modders' out there.

So, just as I wouldnt run a car in a closed garage, work alongside a freeway for long periods of time, work on a CRT assembly line at final test, climb cell towers to clean transmitters and the like....I will still continue to enjoy cities, use a computer/cellphone and use most potentially harmful modern conveniences, including ingesting high levels of acrylamide.

However, imagine what it is like for those in the industrialized world who never get away to the country to recharge, live alongside busy vehicle carriageways, work in toxic industrial environments and dont have the finances or education to eat well and remedy the situations imposed on them from birth by a society that cares squat.

When I studied longevity a few years back, the Azerbaijan, Hunza, Okinawan and Vilcabamba where some individuals sometimes reach 130years, all have highly mineralized food and water, clean air, good diets and ...

Who knows what we will learn in the future, or forget in the future...

Last edited by blueflame; 10-05-2009 at 07:02 AM..