View Single Post
Old 10-06-2009, 12:06 PM   #15 (permalink)
Jammer
Chevy and CB Radio Lover

Send a message via Yahoo to Jammer
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Tele man View Post
...ah, ha! another Bella Fleck fan(?)
I prefer to see him play live over anything he ever recorded. He is good, and has a certain charm about him that impresses a lot of people that never would think they would get into banjo music. I wish I had his timing.

Mech: My hair is now typical of any guy my age. It's the shortest of my life, but for some reason I still seem to have that 80's thing going, it is a little longer in back, short in front, ears exposed. (My current "look" is in a photo on this site profile in a picture folder here as seen with the same banjo non-electric) I will NEVER forget the reactions I used to get with that long hair. At least half the folks I meet seemed to assumed I was in a big metal band, like "Hey maaan, do you jam?" haha Wow that sounds soooo imature to me now.

Mech cont: I think it's awesome how you can describe every little detail about your invention and have that strong passion to push forward with it. Honestly I realize your invention has so much more potential than what I did. But nevertheless I will never forget the very big dreams I used to have of the day I finally got that PERFECT TONE. Only to find out that when I did manage to do what I set out to prove that it was 30 years too late, nobody cared in the mid 90's. I firmly believe it would of went over in a very big way in the mid 1960's. Sometimes I think TIMING can make or break an inventor.

I wish you the best with your motor you invented. There is nothing like the passion an inventor shares with his/her invention, it's like a bond.