View Single Post
Old 10-13-2009, 12:44 PM   #2409 (permalink)
adamj12b
Master EcoModder

EVVette - '71 Chevy Corvette Coupe
Hey Guys

I just finished the initial release of a new windows program that my friend Kyle and I wrote. You can use this to graph all the data coming out of the new firmware in real time!! You can save this data to a CSV file for importing in excel if you want. The program has a built in terminal window that you can use to set settings of the controller such as loop and throttle min and max. We also added an interface to the bootloader to make it easier to flash new files onto the controllers. It also includes a built in updater.

Keep in mind that this is version 0.1 and is still a little buggy, but we are hoping you guys can help us out by finding bugs and reporting them here: https://rtdexplorer.fogbugz.com/defa...g=pgPublicEdit

You can download the program from here.RTD Explorer

I will be adding a link to the website shortly with the supporting files such as the boot loader.

Heres a video showing all in operation.

Please let us know what you think.

**I almost forgot, Joe, Do you think you could try it out on your controller? Fran told me you already have the bootloader loaded and the firmware installed. I think It might help you with the throttle thing.

-Adam

You can download RTD Explorer for the Cougar controllers at www.EVVette.com

Last edited by adamj12b; 10-13-2009 at 12:55 PM..