View Single Post
Old 10-29-2009, 05:59 PM   #22 (permalink)
Jammer
Chevy and CB Radio Lover

Send a message via Yahoo to Jammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christ View Post
I didn't say plastic in the car was a bad thing, I said they'd have a cheap plastic feel. They tout luxury in their cars, and they're lined with petro-chemical garbage bags, basically.

If you're *****ing about Honda building lawnmowers and cars, why don't you complain about companies like Mitsubishi buildling TV's, or Daewoo building CD players, or the like?

Honestly, what's the difference between a lawn mower engine and an automotive engine? I don't think you can find one, can you?

I personally believe GM was dumb for not having gotten their fingers into every market segment they had a chance at, including motorcycles. Honda, Mitsu, Daihatsu, Daewoo, all of them: If their primary market isn't doing so well, they've still got income. When's the last time Honda got a bailout check?

Honda started their game with bikes. No engines at all, actually. Do a little research before you get into calling one company "sad" for their involvement in other segments of consumer marketing.
I think you missed a few, like Yamaha (Musical instruments and motorcycles, a strange combination) and a better example would be Suzuki. I have a little more respect for Honda.

I already knew this stuff before you TOLD ME to "do a little research". Honest dude, people are not as dumb as you act. I happen to like to speak my mind too, and not leave it to just a few others.

So instead of YOU telling me how to act:

SHOW A LITTLE RESPECT FOR THE BOARD MEMBERS!

Support American
Workers!