View Single Post
Old 10-29-2009, 08:26 PM   #30 (permalink)
Jammer
Chevy and CB Radio Lover

Send a message via Yahoo to Jammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christ View Post
Considering that the only judging factor here is what you post, and you seldom post little more than an opinion, without any indication that you have a clue, I suggested that before you go talking about how sad one company is for their involvement in other markets, you do a little research into that company's historic profile.

If you took offense to it, that's your problem. I'll keep mental note that you take offense to... everything. After the few PM's I've received from you (unsolicited each time), I just don't feel as though we're going to be able to get along. As such, I will simply ignore your input, and ask that you do the same.

Good day.
I just figure whenever a person dishes it out they can expect the same back. As I do.

Frankly I'm a a little sick of being told by you I have no clue, am a fool, and you LOVE to tell ME what to do. I have already tried going private mail with you, yet nevertheless only YOU know the facts and others that disagree get called names by you. If you can tell other members what to do and get away with it, then shall I say it's time to grow up and act more mature with the people that do not 100% agree with you. As you once told me, please do not state everything as if is a "Fact", because it may not be a fact and a few of us may not agree. That is why I TRY to state my comments with words such as "Personally"; "I feel" ; "imho (in my humble opinion) etc. And I try my best to NEVER call or imply a person is some how ignorant or a fool, clueless, or whatever new word you care to use. I like to think I have more respect for those that disagree with me. Name calling is for kiddies. Telling people what to do is for the "Christ" I recognize.

Maybe I will change my handle to "GOD"- but my beliefs will not allow me to do that.

You can dish it out, but you can not take it. I do not think you are as smart as you think you are and I would think it wise if you stop acting like your so above others. If you care to take this to private PM, I welcome it. Until then, as long as the mods allow you to get away with saying these things, then I should too.

Good Night

Support American
Workers!