View Single Post
Old 10-30-2009, 09:49 AM   #2517 (permalink)
adamj12b
Master EcoModder

EVVette - '71 Chevy Corvette Coupe
Hey everybody,

I have uploaded Version 0.2.0.0 of RDT Explorer to the server. You should be able to click help in the program and then check for updates and use that to update. Let me know how it goes.

You can also get it at the website: www.EVVette.com

We have fixed a bunch of bugs and added some features.

You are now able to connect and disconnect form the controller without an error, and you can also change serial ports from 1 through 4 without an error.

We removed the need to select the AVRboot.exe file for the boot loader. It is not included with the program.

We have added a pause graph and save graph button as well. When you hit save graph, a message will pop up asking where you want to save the image of the graph, when you hit save, thats the image it saves. so its still rolling, hit save quick or you could lose the image that you want, Unless you pause the graph first.

Also, In the bottom on the screen you will see an Amp Hours meter. This is the amount of power you have drained from your batteries so far. Im still working on this, but I believe it is fairly accurate. Maybe somebody could check it for me?

well I think thats it for now. Let me know that you all think.

-Adam

You can download RTD Explorer for the Cougar controllers at www.EVVette.com
The Following User Says Thank You to adamj12b For This Useful Post:
mpgmike (01-13-2022)