View Single Post
Old 11-03-2009, 11:42 PM   #10 (permalink)
TOOSTUBBORN2FAIL
EcoModding Apprentice

Deceptive - '98 Dodge Neon R/T
90 day: 44.38 mpg (US)
depends on the type of race car, f1, no, but autocross? or drag racing aside from high end big money races

whether you live in a place thats stringent on emissions or not, it doesnt matter. federal law rules over any laws (or failure to enforce the laws) that may occur at the local level, and all it would take is one person complaning about your setup, and you could be in for a fine.

btw, dont believe in global warming? I live in fresno, and work in visalia california. Im 30 minutes away from the foothills of the second largest mountain range in the country. Guess what, 100 years ago, very clear pictures could be taken of the mountains from where im at. Today i couldnt even see that they existed. Whether global warming will be what does us in or not, look at the areas of this country with the highest air pollution rates. There not the areas next to these vocanoes you talk about. There cities with huge amounts of traffic, or cities with a lot of traffic in valleys. I should know, 6 of the 10 most airbourne pollution ridden cities are all within an hour drive from me. Guess what, we also lead the nation in lung cancer and asthma.