View Single Post
Old 11-27-2009, 02:24 AM   #14 (permalink)
bgd73
Banned

oldscoob - '87 subaru wagon gl/dr
90 day: 47.06 mpg (US)
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiHaoMike View Post
Deny health care coverage for those who have smoked in the last 2 years, to take effect in maybe 3 years. ("Sorry, but we have determined that your disease is caused by tobacco, which voids your health care coverage.") Increase cigarette taxes to subsidize stop smoking programs. That will reduce the amount of pollution the environmentalists would have to put up with in addition to reducing costs.

if you can't handle smoking, who the hell wants to insure YOU, ya big pansy.
Just the car starting is 200 trillion cigarettes...
god burned tobacco before a internal combustion engine fire...a volcano is close, but still not what we have done.

I feel bad for mig welders, fuel workers, painters, and insulators and everyone else that has the super lunged immunity for their jobs, ya got truckers and pilots and aviation mechanics out on the line...sucking down more than a cigarette can't cure by its own nature ....

stop the gay supremacy, else no insurance...for gay supremacy. How is that for fixing something?

welfare moms, they need to relax, have a smoke, stop making babies.
if one needs insurance, they are sick. I myself am a rare case of following rules to insurance deserved. I do have scenarios all around me enough to break minds and hearts...something has to give, and it is going to cost alot...