View Single Post
Old 11-28-2009, 10:57 AM   #4 (permalink)
zjrog
Ecomod noob

ZJ - '95 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo Upcountry
90 day: 20.57 mpg (US)

Neon - '03 Dodge Neon SE
90 day: 33.46 mpg (US)

S'Crew - '02 Ford F150 Supercrew XLT
90 day: 16.4 mpg (US)

Ranger - '90 Ford Ranger
Last 3: 28.02 mpg (US)

Not the Jeep - '03 Dodge Neon SE
90 day: 34.11 mpg (US)
I'm curious if this "release" gives anyone pause the think there might be something fishy going on. I've made no attempt to hide my belief that Global Warming is a crisis generated for population control and revenue generation. And I believe that there is not much more man can do to change the warming/cooling cycles than he can to alter the light output of the sun.

I DO believe we have created a pollution problem that has had a great deal of success with cleanup. We have more to do for certain. But there are certainly bigger problems with society at large. I personally enjoy offroad driving and outdoor activites. I like to share the public lands I so enjoy. I help with public and club cleanups, and even pickup others trash when trailriding with my friends. Yet, because I enjoy my Jeep, and use it for what it is, I am lambasted by those that have no other association than "save it for the children"...

I've said before, its MAN'S arrogance that makes us feel that we have caused so much damage to the climate. Believe me, this rock we call home will spit us off it long before we could possibly "kill it"... I've asked before, WHO gets to set the thermostat?

Bring on the ice age, I'm ready...