View Single Post
Old 12-21-2009, 04:28 PM   #1 (permalink)
Piwoslaw
aero guerrilla

Svietlana II - '13 Peugeot 308SW e-HDI 6sp
90 day: 58.1 mpg (US)
Catch 'Em While You Can!! EcoModder Gingerbread Cookies:)

The Wife and I were making gingerbread cookies for the Holidays when I decided to go with Darin's example and made a few with the EM logo shape.

Also following Darin's example I'll pig out on all of them, hahahahahahahahaha :evilsneer: Actually, there are only three, just enough for the Wife's niece and two nephews. It's just eyefood for the rest of the EM crowd :evenmoreevilsneer:

OK, I'm not really that evil and can't keep it up for long, so sorry there's not more. Maybe next time... They look a little burned, but they taste MUCH better than they look Actually all complements for the cookies should go to my Wife - she put in more work than I did, I cut the shape, and the icing is my Dad-in-law's lemon-flavored specialty.

I can see boxes of these being sent around the world, with the profits going towards automotive efficiency research. Think: Girl scout cookies. If only I had an EM logo shaped cookie cutting form... winkwink at EcoModder's merchandising dept

(Paraphrasing a scene from Spaceballs):
Quote:
SVOboy: Merchandising, merchandising, where the real money from the forum is made. EcoModder the T-shirt. EcoModder the lunchbox. EcoModder the coloring book. EcoModder... the flamethrower! Kids love it. And my favorite, EcoModder the Doll -- me!
[Pulls string]
Doll: May the FE be with you!

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	em_cookies.jpg
Views:	115
Size:	57.4 KB
ID:	5097  

What matters is where you're going, not how fast.

"... we humans tend to screw up everything that's good enough as it is...or everything that we're attracted to, we love to go and defile it." - Chris Cornell

[Old] Piwoslaw's Peugeot 307sw modding thread
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Piwoslaw For This Useful Post:
dremd (06-01-2010), SVOboy (12-22-2009)