View Single Post
Old 01-10-2010, 03:04 AM   #11 (permalink)
moonmonkey
ecomonkey

silver clown - '02 toyota echo 2 door base
90 day: 47.16 mpg (US)

white ghost - '05 prius base
90 day: 47.53 mpg (US)

white pearl - '12 toyota prius base
Last 3: 45.69 mpg (US)
i want to do what ever will get me the most fe, i am trying to model it after the fusion 999 , but if i angle it like my stock trunk line it would not hit the 15 degree angle until way behind the car, if i level it out even and raise it two and a quater inchs higher than the stock trunk lid it will intersect with the template at around 14 inches behind the trunk lid, im going to also taper it a little as it goes back,i found a post with you guys talking about this,, but do i need to put those vertical peices on ,i was going to make them even with my trunk lid width like the fusion, if it will help alot i could also put a kammback at the top of the rear window would they work better together? (so to simplfy this as im maybe not being clear i want to put the same rear wing assembly as on the fusion 999 on my 2 door echo, only if it is the best thing i can do for fe.( i cant do a boat tail my driving is to mixed city/highway) looks are not important.thanks for all the input i really like this site.