View Single Post
Old 01-20-2010, 07:30 PM   #15 (permalink)
Super22LL
coasting in neutral

Georgia - '03 Chevrolet S10 Extended Cab Stepside LS
Last 3: 26.99 mpg (US)

Beth - '07 Yamaha R6S
90 day: 50.74 mpg (US)
Thanks for the kind replies guys. I would love to add an "extreme" style factory air dam on this truck. The prices are too high on them for aftermarket, but I keep my out at the junkyards and sales. No luck yet.

I love those wheels too, I grew up in the 80s and the IROC replicas really take me back to the days when the IROC Z was the king of every highschool boys dreams. As soon as I saw them on an S10 I knew that I had to have them.

I do plan on adding a belly pan to the truck too. I have some coroplast in my shop that I need to fashion into some kind underbody aero advantage. My week off starts this Friday, and I will be putting in the electric fan and installing an amp and a 10" sub in the extra cab. I know it's added weight but I'm really missing having a little jam in the truck. Nothing fancy, just a little more than what I have. I'm very interested to see how the electric fan mod performs. My S10 forum seems to love this mod, saying it frees up power and economy. Should be quite interesting.

Keep on truckin'