View Single Post
Old 01-23-2010, 02:26 AM   #70 (permalink)
88hf
EcoModder!

ratatouli - '01 honda insight
hey dmac... sorry, been away from this for a while. If you still need it I can go out and look. Don't understand what you mean about "pin numbers" though. I need a more specific question. Do you need to know where they go back to ecu, which is power and the like? "Pin numbers" has me confused.

I have to wait to finish this project until I have the mula for the brakes/ axles. Already got the da knuckles, and replacement linkage. Keep looking at my sad little rex hoping she'll breathe to life again soon.

Just picked up another project as well. A 93 Sentra SE-R (wiring issues) I press the brake and the cluster lights up, turn on the overhead light and I get warning lights, cruise doesn't work. I think its just grounding/ power mix-ups though. Also, all four corners need brake calipers, pads, and wheel bearings. This will be my in between to school so I can work on the the rexs. Seems to be getting mileage in the 40's on the interstate, unless the needle starts tanking soon.

Just started school again, been out for years, and there is a commute involved 3 days a week. But.... I'll get back into it. I love working on these cars.