View Single Post
Old 02-09-2010, 11:04 PM   #8 (permalink)
KITT222
Ecomodder en route

Vib - '04 Pontiac Vibe base
Quote:
Originally Posted by theycallmeebryan View Post
GM is probably bouncing off the walls right now trying to find a way to talk this car down.... in GM fashion, they will probably have a commercial with the LEAF creeping to a hault on a deserted highway and the volt driving on by....

GM will be kicking themselves in the butt when they realize how well the public will love the Nissan Leaf, and how the GM EV-1 could have captured that audience.
Actually, just replace Leaf with F150 and Tundra, and Volt with Silverado, and they've already done it. But with GMs new aggressive ad campaign who knows!

The EV-1 was loved. Thats why GMis so unpopular with electric cars lovers and greenies alike. Like I said, GM is going all-in with the Volt. They took away the EV-1, but 10 years later its bigger son is coming.

I'm not the worlds biggest Leaf fan, mainly because I've heard so little about it, but as the next electric production car, it gets my applause! Its interesting to me how Nissan can make the GTR and 370Z, two of the worlds best sports cars, then go and make this. Excellent automotive diversity!