View Single Post
Old 02-12-2010, 09:55 AM   #56 (permalink)
shiba
EcoModding Lurker

Shiba's Tercel - '98 Toyota Tercel CE
90 day: 63.84 mpg (US)
Alright, last night i had a chance to work on the motor controller again!

Heres the progress i've made so far
Chris C: Motor Controller: Control Board Finished!

I decided that its probably about time i make a blog for all of my projects, including my EV motorcycle and Open ReVolt controller...

Soldering is sooooo much fun...

and Ben, as far as me soldering "quicker" then you; i used the soldering iron you were using for about an hour, what a piece! You definatly would have gotten further had you used the big fancy one. I maybe got one baggie of stuff soldered in an hour. Almost makes me hesitant to buy a soldering iron unless its awesome. Also, I'll have $ next time i see you, but i wont be at the Milwaukee MakerSpace meeting, maybe next thursday?!

I'm so excited!!! This is coming along really good...well.... i'm not sure which word to use there, i'm so exhausted...

Hopefully i'll have some good news later today, as i am meeting with a professor at my school about possibly bringing in my motorcycle to have the students design/build a body for me. I was upset to find out that there was a "Motorcycle Design and Fabrication" class this semester, especially when it conflicted with two of my classes. I would have LOVED to be IN the class...oh well...

~Chris