View Single Post
Old 02-17-2010, 03:16 AM   #53 (permalink)
nemesis
EcoModding Apprentice

rusty - '00 ford mustang coupe
90 day: 24.31 mpg (US)

cbr929 - '00 honda cbr929 fast
90 day: 39.54 mpg (US)

Porshe - '06 Kawasaki zx10r
90 day: 47.21 mpg (US)

truck - '96 ford ranger
90 day: 26.51 mpg (US)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christ View Post
In both posts, you were advising beyond your knowledge, as well.

Did you read that? Maybe it wasn't clear enough for you?

Talking about using a GSX-R frame on a Katana, because someone told you that it was a better choice, even though in the same series of posts, I showed you that it's not, as they're basically the same frame as the Katana.

Now, you're talking about using a 2.73 differential on my rear axle, and you're obviously completely oblivious to the fact that there is no openly available 2.73-comparable ratio for the front axle on my truck.

I tell you to find it for that price on the Katana frame because you're telling me to buy something that is a more expensive item than I've already got access to, which is just friggin dumb.

I told you that on this occasion because, plain and simple, it's not going to happen. Like I said just a little bit ago, you're advising beyond your knowledge.

If you're going to try to give someone advice, maybe you should make sure it's actually USABLE for their intended purposes?

And yes, when you say things like: "OH, you're right and I'm wrong." in the way that you appeared to use it, you're whining. Oh my, too bad it was true, and you actually were wrong. Both times. Have we finished?
I am very sorry, I didn't realize that you were on a rag, I think you should go with anything that you can get for free for your truck.