View Single Post
Old 02-18-2010, 03:22 PM   #28 (permalink)
williamson
EcoModding Lurker

This site is "How to make a reliable PCB", not how to solder! jfitzpat should open a thread on "How to solder" instead of highjacking this thread. Let him put his skill where his mouth is. He disagrees with any one who doesn't share his sacred cow. What happened to free speech? And, dissemination of knowledge? People can make up their own minds. Jfitzpat, are you making or driving an electric car?? I can send anyone a dvd of my car under construction. How many miles do you drive a year in a gas car? As to the engineer crack, I have an engineering degree from a presigious engineering college (at least for enginnering) (Manhattan College) because it is a BEE degree, not a BSEE. A BEE is more specialized in engineering. I've been soldering for 60 years. I held the level of Director at CBS Laboratories, and Vice-president of engineering at a div. of Hitachi. I started a company with a partner, and we sold it for 24.3 million dollars. THERE IS AN OLD EXPRESSION; 'THOSE THAT CAN, DO, THOSE THAT CAN'T, TEACH, AND THOSE WHO CANT TEACH, TEACH TEACHERS" I think you posted to feed your own ego, for instance, "when I fly my plane"