View Single Post
Old 03-14-2010, 10:29 PM   #36 (permalink)
EcoModding Apprentice
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Florida
Posts: 135

1991 RED Metro 1.0 Auto - '91 Geo Metro Lsi Auto
Team Metro
90 day: 38.28 mpg (US)

1991 3/5 2 door Blue/green - '91 Geo Metro
Last 3: 42.6 mpg (US)
Thanks: 54
Thanked 16 Times in 14 Posts
Don't know why I've never checked the slab before now but I'll definitely have to put it on the list.

I'm hoping some tuft testing will tell me if the angle is acceptable or not. I figure I'm in the car alone / no load about 95% of the time so I'm not too concerned with the other 5% of the time.

I've been searching and found that there are variations with what is considered the "optimal" angle from 10 to 15 to 22 degrees, depending on the source and the rest of the cars shape/ angles.
  Reply With Quote