View Single Post
Old 03-15-2010, 09:20 AM   #38 (permalink)
mcrews
Master EcoModder

The Q Sold - '02 Infiniti Q45 Sport
90 day: 23.08 mpg (US)

blackie - '14 nissan altima sv
Maybe you can find some nzs who will agree to post positve commentsd in support of your narrow-minded attitude........

tired of waiting.

when two other posts agree with my posts they are silently disagreeing with yours.

So to make some petty small-minded nzer happy, I should sell my car? So someone who only sees the 0-60 times will go out and drive it fast. Thus getting worse mileage?? while I buy some eco box to make you happy?

Your little 'I hate America because' tirade is indicative of petty jealousy that comes from little or no involvement in actually being a productive force in the world economy. You just want to shut down the forces that actually drive the world economy.

"All I did was suggest a low emission small car would be a more suitable vehicle considering ....."
classic passive /aggressive behavior. No all you did was whine and moan about America. Then you crawled away claiming you were being bullied.

Surely, some nzer has a similar forum you could join......upps....guess not.

You state that I don't set an example for my children????
come on, back it up.

When the day is done and this thread is re-read, the two other posters will have validated who the bully was.

maybe if you got more than one tv channel, you'd have a broader view of life.