View Single Post
Old 03-15-2010, 03:00 PM   #39 (permalink)
blueflame
Master EcoModder

Like I said, I dont need to say anything....you keep digging yourself deeper, like a FSP trying to get traction in soft sand(so poetic)

Spreading false comments about myself (I hate the USA, I have crawled away, etc etc) shows your divisive bully nature, and inherent lack of honesty and character. Shame on you sir.

The one thing I agree with, is selling the fuel sucking pig. My car uses only 1/3 the fuel of your car... imagine if world oil demand more than halved, isnt that a really good thing?

The only abhorrent thing I find about America right now (apart from gun laws, predatory foreign policy and American beer)is the living in the past older males driving FSP's, publicly congratulating themselves for getting 23mpg, when most motorists in Europe and Australasia get twice the economy without trying. Duh. You could appear as an oil company employee acting as an apologist of sorts, smoothing over the global impact of a large vehicle choice.

The question for myself is whether to leave an insidious influence appear as a benign force, or to highlight it for the common good.

**** it, I'm done here, you win

Last edited by blueflame; 03-15-2010 at 03:17 PM..