View Single Post
Old 03-18-2010, 11:20 PM   #3234 (permalink)
MPaulHolmes
PaulH

Michael's Electric Beetle - '71 Volkswagen Superbeetle 500000
Thanked 1,202 Times in 765 Posts
I think Fran is too busy (that's why he doesn't post). He's all out there making crazy PMSM motor controllers, BMS's, 20-30kW 3 phase chargers. The man is insane, in a good way.

I haven't really messed with KiCad much. I just got used to that free software, and haven't bothered to learn anything else. Maybe I should.

Hey Lou! It would be cheaper for you to order the bag of parts from the wiki I think, if you don't mind a tiny bit extra work of placing the order for all the dang stuff. That sounds like a pretty interesting idea! I can't wait to hear how it works out!

The new control board will be ordered probably in the next week or 2. I think I'm getting 4 of them. I have a really really good feeling about it this time. Something tells me it's going to work. I already milled my fancy heat spreader so the top and sides are perfectly smooth.

Flatmann! Pretend you are sick! I used to do it all the time! If you go for sick day number 10, you will have to barf up a lung, so you better make this one count. (ferris beuler's day off) How do you spell bueler? oh well.