Thread: Still for sale
View Single Post
Old 03-20-2010, 08:37 AM   #4 (permalink)
Christ
Moderate your Moderation.

Pasta - '96 Volkswagen Passat TDi
90 day: 45.22 mpg (US)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATaylorRacing View Post
I have taken closeups of each rim/tire...now all I need to do is find the cord for the camera to computer, download them, signup for photo bucket or something simular, then put them up! That's quite a bit of work for someone that's NOT very computer savey and darn busy. If I at download them to my computer then I at least DO know how to attach them to e-mails. In the meantime, here are links to Tire Rack for the rims and tires, better than nothing. Buyers will NOT be disappointed...if I deliver themand they are not what they appear to be I wll simply drive back home.

Sport Edition CD Silver Painted

Kumho Ecsta AST
For reference, you can upload them right here on the site, but they get re-sized to (I think) 1024x768.

When you go to your user control panel (first link next to your name on the upper right corner of every page, says USER CP)

Look on the left of the screen in that link, there will be a blue-ish Gray area with a list of things you can do... Under the "Networking" header, there's a link for "Pictures and Albums". In there, you can make an album and upload up to 60 pix to it. When it's full, or your pics don't fit that album, make another, and upload 60 more.

The Following User Says Thank You to Christ For This Useful Post:
ATaylorRacing (03-20-2010)