Thread: New York Yaris
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2010, 09:36 PM   #1 (permalink)
ranterc
EcoModding Lurker

Toyota Yaris - '09 Toyota Yaris sedan
90 day: 29.7 mpg (US)
New York Yaris

i've been a member for a little bit now ..but i've never really posted (atleast i dont remember ever posting)..

found out about this site from Daox.. has a build page for his paseo on TO.com .. and followed it here..

have a 92 corolla that i tried to get better mpg's out of , but that wasnt much of a succues , i think that the motor as reliable as it has been to me as far as getting me where ever i wanted to go was just a littl too tired and worn to get anything great out of mpg's ..so that has turned into a project of differnt sorts ..

Now i beleive i have gotten myself a better platform as far as ecomodding goes.. a 2009 yaris , with only 4800 miles on it.. i'd say its barleybroken in..

i just got it today (3/21/10) and it had already 3/4 tank of gas.. i'll start keeping logs of mpg's on the next fill up.. 90% of my driving is city .. so i'd be happy starting off with something in the high 20's

wanted the manual tranny , so that i would be easier to manage mpgs but had to get the auto as the wife will also be using it , and she has absolutly no interest in learningto drive a manual tranny....

anyways i've got plenty of researching to do on this site..

just a coulple of pics ..

seems i cant post pics until i reach 5 posts .. oh well, that maybe a while since i dont really post much.. but its ok , i suppost you all know what a 2009 yaris looks like