Thread: New York Yaris
View Single Post
Old 03-22-2010, 03:52 PM   #4 (permalink)
ranterc
EcoModding Lurker

Toyota Yaris - '09 Toyota Yaris sedan
90 day: 29.7 mpg (US)
@Thymeclock..
i agree , the yaris interior is not my favorite(and by that i only mean the centerd guages , everything else is fine) .. i almost got the versa only because of the dash, alot more traditional in terms of layout but.. Toyotas have been very good to me as far as reliability so my previous history with them made me decide that i could live with the interior.. i dont "hate it" quite like you do tho ..lol. after only a day of driving its actually growing on me .. everything esle i'm very satisfied with so far..i am keeping track already with the existing aprox 3/4 tank that came with it..just to get an idea.. but i'll post up regular numbers once i get to my first fill up..

@Daox , thanks for the welcom.. that would be the first thing that i'll be doing , but i'd like to leave them at teh recommended psi for the first fill up , then up it for the second , just for a comparison..
going to give it an oil change , so i'm going research that to see if theres any benefit in one over another..
also want to start working on a lower grill block , and maybe smoothing out the area where foglights would have went if i had foglights..