View Single Post
Old 03-24-2010, 11:21 AM   #62 (permalink)
kubark42
EcoModding Lurker

And a quick afterword, sorry to have been away for so long. Life (and a paper deadline) got the better of me for a couple weeks. We've got some very new and interesting results from a real car (none of this ideal clutch, frictionless, etc...), not only for observation but also optimal control.

That being said, I owe Tasdrouille an AVR Dragon (which I have sitting right next to me. Just PM me where I should send it and I'll drop it in the mail ASAP). In fact, thinking of sending out circuits, there are a number of you who said they'd like modules and I've got ones sitting here, in various states of readiness. Three of them have the hard parts soldered on them and can go out the door immediately. I'd rather send these to people who don't have any way to solder SMD devices. I won't have time to complete them, but they ARE tested so I know that everything works. What hasn't been soldered on yet is some resistors, capacitors, an opto-isolator, an LED, etc... All DIP parts, so this is 15-30 minutes of work, not more.

Can I get a quick show of hands to see who is still interested?