View Single Post
Old 04-01-2010, 12:33 AM   #1 (permalink)
tdibubble
EcoModding Lurker

Today on the 202

So today I'm cruisin' about 60mph and of course everyone is passing me, no big deal right.
I see this white impala on 20's with really low profile tires fly by me. One of the rears was completely flat, flapping and flailing around.

I'm totally hoping and waiting to see him wrap it up into the center guidewires, here in PHX the cars that hit that stuff usually spin and peel off both bumpers and don't leave a single body panel intact.
No dice on the wreck, but I'm sure his sweet dubs are ruined by the time he got home doing 80+ on the freeway!

I'm thinking, this couldn't get any better, after I was done laughing at this dbag with the dubs,

Up comes some newer GM car, blowing water out from under the car like how an elephant pisses. I'm thinking now, no way, no way this guy's going to make it the next mile or two. I see about 1/4 mile ahead his car is done pissing. I figure it was only a matter of time before he pulls over like an idiot because he didn't see the waterfall out the rear view mirror?
No dice.

I guess he was running zmax?

Oh well, that's my story for the day!

Last edited by tdibubble; 04-01-2010 at 02:41 AM..