View Single Post
Old 04-15-2010, 10:06 PM   #56 (permalink)
Christ
Moderate your Moderation.

Pasta - '96 Volkswagen Passat TDi
90 day: 45.22 mpg (US)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonderboy View Post
That's what I was planning on, but we're getting into crunch time here. I'm still waiting for the shop to finish repairing my core support and putting a new windshield in. It's going to be cheap, but it's also a low priority for the shop because they know it's my project, not a necessity. It should be done next week. The New York State Title is on its way, and I shouldn't have a problem with registering it in time, but I've got to get it roadworthy before I do that! Therein lies the challenge - I don't really know what I'm doing. I just have a mechanical inclination and a good memory for how parts go back together. I might be able to drum up some help from McTimson, but I doubt he knows any more than I do about this speed sensor and tach stuff. This will be an interesting few weeks! I feel like Ben trying to get the IRX done before he had to go back to school. Hopefully since this is a g10 it will be a bit easier. Fortunately I don't think I could've picked an easier swap with more information about the donor and the host - there is all sorts of free technical information out there on both the G10 and the CRX wiring. The question is: CAN HE DO IT IN TIME?!

BTW this might be the thread you were talking about om teamswift. I'll take a closer look at it later, but I linked it here for future reference.
Hey, did I ever send you the Manuals for the Civic/CRX?

I've got them in email, you just gotta shoot me a message on gmail and I can fwd them to you.

Darkness.suspended@gmail.com