View Single Post
Old 04-18-2010, 08:09 PM   #13 (permalink)
bgd73
Banned

oldscoob - '87 subaru wagon gl/dr
90 day: 47.06 mpg (US)
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobertSmalls View Post
Well, their low-speed coastdown test is pretty representative of CRR, and it looks like they've achieved somewhere around a 30% improvement over the already-good Hakkapeliittas, which are in turn 30% more efficient than the stickiest "LRR" tire Nokian could find.

It's crazy that a tire that came out over ten years ago (the original Insight tire) is still the most efficient passenger car tire out there. I hope the new Nokians have lower RR than it, and that they come out soon in a narrow, 14" size.

I run hakka 1, nokians. studless winter, 89 t rated...could be ten years old..
they stopped in time. Never ran anything like them.. they outran thier production time,and still going.

extinct.

the car they are on pulverized everything, awd sube, low and high range independent all the way around. Car is a shredder...the nokians stopped in time.

They are way out of my league now,been eyeing a common name that does not change production every two days..

some bf goodrich, 89 t, directional.. they look alot like hakka 1..but will not mix and match.

if you can afford thier ever changing science, go for it, nokian does not play around.