View Single Post
Old 05-16-2010, 03:40 PM   #165 (permalink)
TechStuf

Quote:
Tech stuff, you seem to buy into the idea that fairy tails are true.
Quote:
you're sort of out there.

Quote:
I will not respond to anything you ever say again.

Well, that certainly seems sort of unreasonable. Considering that the lowly has mastered some of the finer points of cavitation energy and sonoluminescence, I'd have hoped you could have cut me and my fairy tailed cohorts, the bacterial flagellum, a bit more latitude.

"There are more things in Heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy."

Quote:
...then I will personally be there to shake your hand in Oslo Norway when you collect your prize.
And what a 'prize' it must be. I hear they don't give those things out to just anybody...

Al Gore wins Nobel Peace Prize - Climate Change- msnbc.com

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/10/10/world/10nobel.html

Quote:
You put off the comments of Aerohed (Who is among the most respected people in the world of automotive aerodynamics)
A modicum of research reveals that there are plenty of aerodynamics to go around for everyone. My reticence at impaling my left ventricle with a cuff link or two in a forum to which I am, as yet, an uninvited visitor, should hardly be considered off putting. As I largely agreed with Aerohed, I would have hoped you could appreciate the difference between his being slightly put off, and roundly put down.

This forum is titled, "EcoModder", not '"EcoFodder", is it not?

Peace and Prizes,

TS