View Single Post
Old 05-19-2010, 08:09 PM   #29 (permalink)
Maestro
EcoModding Lurker

I am well aware of the pulsatile nature of engine flow, as luckily I have read books on how engines really work. Steady flow is difficult enough for many to understand, therefore it is easiest--and quite valid--to ignore pressure waves and the like for an economy-oriented discussion. Also I would note that I never said that a less restrictive intake is good, as you're "quoting" me as saying. You're now quoting me as saying the exact opposite of what I'm saying. And what I'm saying is that reducing intake restriction will not help your economy.

Unfortunately Ryland, to insinuate that I have never read a real book on engines or have no idea how engines work just continues the insulting tone of your previous posts, and I have lost all interest in debating this with you, as it is becoming difficult not to stoop to your level. I wonder if you argue with people like this when not hiding behind a computer? If so, I expect you've been punched in the mouth a few times and deserved it. In any case, Micondie, Christ, others, if you would like to continue the discussion I would be more than happy. Ryland, you will be ignored.

Last edited by Maestro; 05-19-2010 at 08:33 PM..