View Single Post
Old 06-20-2010, 11:51 PM   #14 (permalink)
mwebb
Master EcoModder

no nickname , it's just a car - '04 volkswagen golf tdi
no it does not

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenfuelbooster View Post
I have tested this for more than a yr. I drive 320 miles almost every week since my work location is in Maryland but my house is in Richmond, VA. I logged my OBDII data using CarChip and wrote software to recreate the fuel map. The data showed no change in the AFR. That confirms less air means less fuel.

it looks like you have learned how to drive your car at peak efficiency , or closer to that than earlier testing .
no small feat in and of itself

but
you have not shown that there was less air flow ,
in fact since you have shown AFR was unchanged (if calculated load or injector pulse width was unchanged)
then you have shown air flow is UNchanged .

and you have completely ignored another variable
suction throttling loss
which is the variable that would benefit systems that really operate at high altitude
your modification does NOT change (for the better) or improve suction throttling loss

Less fuel meant less engine power ... and I noticed that also. Hydroxy injection got some of that power back up to about 2200 RPM. I have been testing Hydroxy boosters since Aug 2008.
HHO is waste of time and energy -
it can not work as claimed do to energy loss when one form of energy is used / converted to make another form .

but please tell me
why do you think it is not ? show your test results .
HHO is waste of time and energy -
it can not work as claimed do to energy loss when one form of energy is used / converted to make another form .

but please tell me
why do you think it is not ? show your test results .

Last edited by mwebb; 06-20-2010 at 11:54 PM.. Reason: left something off and i am from NY