View Single Post
Old 06-26-2010, 07:44 PM   #5 (permalink)
Mrtony5
EcoModding Lurker

Cruze - '12 chevy cruze eco
90 day: 34.45 mpg (US)
Thank you all for the invites. Yeap the cx and vx transmissions are the same. My brother has a si so the same engine but an si transmission and his gearing is so tall I really don't like it. When i drive on the highway at 60 mine is at 2000 rpms in 5th gear and his SI is at 3000 rpms so i guess thats why he only get about 35mpg. Thanks for being jealous but your doing way better than me with mpg.

I've accually searched alot about the wiring and i think I figured out the ecu pin out plus the vx uses 4 connections on the engine harness compared to all the others engines only having 3 . i think i might just try to get a vx engine harness that goes through the firewall so I don't have to risk messing anything up plus i really don't want to cut and splice my factory harness. The thing that i can't find is the egr valve lift sensor on the firewall where it wires to. I'm probably wrong about some of the wiring so if anyone an give me some direction if they have done the swap i would really appreciate it. I can't wait to start the lean burn i think it is so cool. Thanks to all for reading.