View Single Post
Old 06-29-2010, 06:27 PM   #4 (permalink)
ChopsQube
EcoModding Lurker

Nissan Cube - '10 Nissan Cube Base
90 day: 33.35 mpg (US)

The BRG - '91 Mazda Miata SE
90 day: 35.9 mpg (US)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SVOboy View Post
I couldn't find anything on the Toyo site, so I'm going to try contacting the company through their PR people to see if I can get an answer from someone in the know.
That would be great if you get some info. They seem like pretty good tires. They're quiet, smooth, grip good in the corners and seem to roll pretty easily when "pumped" up. In fact, I just bumped the fronts up to 56psi and the rears to 54psi just to see if there's any improvements to be noticed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by taco View Post
u like your cube, i has a white s for about a month. rental car, mountainous four lane at 70 got like 30 mpg, managed 41 mpg on a couple tanks while going to work.
Yeah, I do. The only thing that I don't like about it is the erratic digital gas gauge. IOW, I can fill up and drive 50 miles and lose 1 bar on the gauge. But when I get in it to leave 8 hours later, the gauge mysteriously looses two more bars! Either that, or the darn thing doesn't read "full" right after filling up. It's extremely annoying, and guess what?... The dealership and techs have no clue as to what's wrong. They all claim everything is perfect!

Other than that, I really do like my Cube. Though with the manual 6-speed, I'm just now approaching/exceeding the MPG #'s that the auto's are rated at.