View Single Post
Old 06-30-2010, 12:20 PM   #7 (permalink)
Dr. Jerryrigger
EcoModding Apprentice

The Sh*t-Box - '99 Subaru Impreza Outback Sport
90 day: 27.81 mpg (US)
Thanks for all the suggestions!

AeroModder,
Thanks. I was trying to find my cars stock Cd for some time. I like the pic! I was also considering pre and post wheel flap things to make them moor of a tear drop.

winkosmosis,
I would agree if my car looked this nice. Mine has more dents, sloppy bondo patches, and is painted about 1/3 in primer.

brucey,
The grill block is number one on my list, as it is so simple, I'd like to do a belly plate too, but a nice strong one, for the off roading that seems to happen now and them... Though it's working agest me for aero, I'd really like to lift it 2" or so and put some larger tires on it someday....
Have you found noticeable benefit from the hubcaps? It seems like a more pricey mod, for relatively little surface.
A scan gauge is high on my list, once I get a job.... the big thing holding be back from that, is that i want a fancy one like dash dyno with data logging, and that is way out of my price range right now.

Piwoslaw,
8%, that's really impressive. And it looks really slick too!

So I will start with a grill block. It seems rather hard to mess it up.
The Kammback will take a little more planing, and playing around, which will happen in time...
I've got to figure out some pic hosting site so I can get some real pics of my car...