Thread: what to do ?
View Single Post
Old 07-08-2010, 07:52 AM   #1 (permalink)
ragez0r
EcoModding Lurker

Send a message via Yahoo to ragez0r
what to do ?

Greetings,

This is my first post so please allow me to introduce myself.
My name is Christopher, I live in Montreal, Canada and I've had an electric bike change my life.

Canadian made Ecoped CityGo. 500 watt motor and wow... at 35km/h this thing is zippy and is fun as hell.. since purchasing this electric bike ive sold my V8 Cadillac and switched to a Toyota Echo. Began to recycle plastic, metals and other recyclables. And also started reusing wasted water around my appartment to flush my.. well you know

I once owned a 99 suzuki swift.. but had to let it go due to mechanical issues.. and from what i recall it was a very fun car to drive.

Surfing youtube i found a gentleman by the name of benjamen nelson i think ? "electro-metro" and from him i also discovered the "forkenswift" and a couple of "ev-capri's".

So... I wanna build one.. My knowledge in Mechanics is enough that I can put it together without harassing anyone too much. But I live in an appartment, my parking lot has no designated parking spaces, at least in Edmonton my sister-in-law has a plug for a block heater.

So ? what can i do ? any ideas ? should i bring all 10-20 batteries home ? and trickle charge them individually ? is there any Quebec laws that can make this right ? or can i make my landlords have designated parking spots and eventually with individual plugs ? move to edmonton ?

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated

Regards
Chris