View Single Post
Old 07-21-2010, 04:00 PM   #113 (permalink)
ChazInMT
Aero Deshi

MagMetalCivic - '04 Honda Civic Sedan EX
Last 3: 34.25 mpg (US)
ANY FE GAIN IS FREE ENERGY. Are you completely fricking out of your tree to not realize this???

Even a .00000000000000000001% gain in fuel efficiency would be freaking miracle.

It can NOT and Does NOT Give you Anything Ever!

The System Uses Energy, that is all.

There is No "Good Stuff" when it comes to this, unless you refer to the BS Marketing.

And don't give me this Alchemy argument crap that a pinch of Hydrogen added to the gasoline is going to somehow transform it into a super fuel. Again, we'd all have hydrogen injection devices on our cars by now if it did.

Do you also realize the pathetic quantities of hydrogen produced from these devices, if it ran for 24hrs and you somehow collected up all the gas, it would not propel a vehicle more than 50 feet? So how is this supposed to affect anything over hundreds of miles?

People try to argue about the inherent inefficiencies of alternators and the engines that run them, which are all great points, the electricity to power these HHO things costs pretty serious money. But, the electrolysis process itself is at best, 65% efficient, and these devices you speak of are no where near the best. So we're talking about spending $100 to get $15 worth of energy. I know, when you do the math, it's a 15% Gain in fuel efficiency....But when those of us who do not reside on Planet Crack do the math, it is an 85% Loss in fuel efficiency.

Keep in mind too that with HHO gas, the energy density of Hydrogen is such that you would need 2,680 PSI in 1 gallon to equal the energy density of a gallon of gas, since your device gives off gas at 178 times less pressure, 1 gallon of your gas has very little energy.

So an apt analogy would be this, A car is on fire, burning away, fully engulfed, you show up at the same time as a fire engine does, and you both start to put out the blaze. The fire truck has a hose at 1,000 Gallons per minute to put out the blaze, and your garden hose water, at 2 Gallons per minute is sprayed on as well. When the blaze is out, you look up and say “My garden hose helped put this fire out 10% quicker, and the water was free.” But your water cost 7 times as much as the fire trucks water per gallon.

I love the topic of water being created in the engine due to HHO being used as a possible negative.............When you burn a gallon of gasoline in your engine....it produces a gallon of water as a combustion byproduct.

Crawl back into the hole right behind that snake that gave you this precious oil.

And I'm talking to anyone who believes in, or has any possible hope to believe that HHO is anything other than a gimmick, for suckers to buy, based on BS scientific claims.

I’m done here. Spew forth all the crap you want.

BTW: Water Powered Automobile - Reality or Hoax (Something written by someone not intent on selling you crap.)

Last edited by ChazInMT; 07-23-2010 at 01:10 PM.. Reason: Spelin errer; corrected 8 Gallons H2O Byproduct comment to 1 Gallon.

The Following User Says Thank You to ChazInMT For This Useful Post:
Mustang Dave (07-21-2010)