View Single Post
Old 08-28-2010, 09:39 PM   #22 (permalink)
youcancallmeTEX
EcoModding Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by euromodder View Post
That's the whole point: I AM saying something reasonable, but do you want to hear it ?

It doesn't make any sense at all to buy a gas guzzling monster truck for commuting to college, and then go and look for ways to hope to improve your gas mileage.
No matter how much you go over its EPA rating, you'll never get anywhere near a really decent fuel economy out of it.

You don't need to be an environmentalist to understand that.
All it takes is a bit of common sense.
That exceedingly rare commodity will also come in handy at college, BTW.

You don't need to waste your time arguing with me if you'd rather be wasting your money on gas, or wasting your time on the odd job to pay for it all.
I appreciate how concerned you are about my whole situtation. But stop for a moment and here me out. I live in Nebraska,now where i live it's not uncommon for the streets not to get plowed.Needless to say 4wd is necessary in the winter. I also ride fourwheelers and have a fishing boat. Now if I have to sacrifice some mpg for something that fits my lifestyle that's all right with me.

Hell a F-150 is cheap enough I might even be able to afford a more fuel efficient car I can drive around in the other 3 seasons.

Now if you can find me a car that meets my criteria and under $5000 by god I'll by it now. Just to let you know you have failed to suggest a single vehicle to me, their for making you useless to this whole thread.