View Single Post
Old 09-09-2010, 07:09 AM   #5 (permalink)
SvdM
EcoModding Lurker

Old but Gold - '87 Volkswagen Jetta CSL
90 day: 30.87 mpg (US)
Thanks saand, what you said sounds good. I'll try and figure out the wiki and all the links, but in essence, I'm a picture-person* and might knock on your door for some guidance.

*Part of the reason why I want to do this is so I can have many things in one place.

And yes, you're right, some of the mods and how to's won't fit on a infographic that'll remain legible and not look like a sea of words. However I think one can make a quick reference to the most used materials / mods in each section and provide links to the relevant threads [they'll be dumb links that you'll have to retype unfortunately unless I/we can later make the infographic on the web more interactive].

I think your idea of explaining and grouping all the losses are great. Once I've seen more of the data, I'll have to do a 'storyboard' or two or 10 to figure out the layout, but I think I'll do an infographic or two and post it here [or the Wiki], just to get people to understand what it is I'm trying to accomplish and for those who can contribute, to do so.

It's not going to go quick though ...