View Single Post
Old 04-13-2008, 09:53 PM   #92 (permalink)
Randy_the_Hack
EcoModding Lurker

My Chevy Duramax - '04 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD LT
Quote:
Originally Posted by bondo View Post
Electric Man and Randy the Hack:

Thank you for your posts and please forgive my late responses.

My business partners wife passed away suddenly, recently. I would give up everything I own to bring her back and not have to watch my dear friend/business partner grieve with the pain of his loss. To all of you I now say don't sweat the small stuff. Enjoy everyday with of your life and cherish the moments with your loved ones.

The Aerolid development is on hold for the time being. Electric Man. I could provide you with some plans if it will help, but basically see of you can do it yourself first and build it right on your truck as Chris D did his bed cover.

Randy The Hack, The aerolids will be about $1800.00 for the Chevy full size trucks. I wish I had a time to give you on the availability.

Again my apology for the late responses to your posts. After my friend regains some order back to his life we will resume work.

To all thank you for your support and you guys keep doing what you are doing. We all have talents and skills to contribute to the pursuit of fuel efficiencies.

Thanks,

Bondo
I am so sorry to hear of the loss of your partner's wife. I offer you my sympathies, and hope that the future will bring healing to all affected. Best of luck in your ventures... and trust me, I will take the time you recommend to live life and not sweat the details.

Just your average 7,000 lb 4-wheel drive 22 mpg eco modder...

"Suppose I were a congressman. And suppose I were an idiot. But I repeat myself..." - Mark Twain