View Single Post
Old 04-13-2008, 11:33 PM   #25 (permalink)
Ryland
Master EcoModder

honda cb125 - '74 Honda CB 125 S1
90 day: 79.71 mpg (US)

green wedge - '81 Commuter Vehicles Inc. Commuti-Car

Blue VX - '93 Honda Civic VX
The inside of the Wedge is nearly perfect, has mock bucket seats in black, the carpet is also in good shape, the dash has some fading of the wood grain, and the sticker around the foreword/reverse switch is scuffed from use, but other then that it's in great shape, only gauges that work are the speedometer, and the amp gauge on the charger, but all of the dash lights do work.

Took it to a car show today, bitterly cold but still fun, won 1st place in the "special interest" category, was hoping for best vehicle at the show, but some big old American car got that one, I also tried the "slow race" where you see how slow you can travel about 30' without coming to a stop or using the brakes, but someone with a truck that had a high low gear box won, had a number of people with fast shinny cars drooling over it, and alot of people asking if I could tell them were to get one, basically told them that they just needed to look long and hard, and then hand over fist fulls of money, printing out some original sales info helped cut down on the dull questions as it got everyone up to speed as to what it was and everyone seemed to enjoy seeing something that non of them had seen before, or heard of before, or even dreamed of.
I also was encouraged to enter in a car show in a month that is about 25 miles away, was told that if I drive there and needed to charge at the show that an outlet could be provided.