View Single Post
Old 04-14-2008, 01:36 PM   #5 (permalink)
reformed
Did you get that thing?

Green Machine - '92 Honda Civic LX
90 day: 39.98 mpg (US)

Money pit - '97 Infiniti j30
90 day: 22.74 mpg (US)
I'm not really concerned with how you pay, paypal, check, money order, any of those is fine. I also could run a credit card through the store, but then I won't be able to save you the tax (8.75%) I'm not doing any mark-up on them so whatever I pay, you pay. The more I think about it, paypal would be better for you guys, for peace of minds sake, you should be protected that way, because I know how it is buying things from people on forums.. I'm still waiting for a part for one of my other cars a month and a half later. I know I'm skeptical so I can't blame anyone else for being the same. I also have an account with UPS at my work, so shipping should be discounted also. If you want, send me your shipping address and I can give you an exact quote. I can't make the order until I have at least 3 definites here and I'm not sure how long it will take for the company to ship them to me. As soon as I get them, I will immediately ship them to you.

As a note as to why I'm doing this, a guy at work wants one for himself and one for his father. I said I might be able to get some of you guys to fill the order and its a win win situation for everybody.... except me.. no OBDII