View Single Post
Old 09-28-2010, 12:13 AM   #13 (permalink)
greasemonkee
EcoModding Apprentice

So it's been about 10 months now, enough for me to get a few tanks of fuel in and establish a solid number. Our last pure gasoline station pulled out recently and after checking ethanol content of the stations in town, I found Enmark to be the least at 4-5%. Oddly, I so no change in economy.

Only mod other than the feedbackis a partial grill block on the integra, otherwise bone stock -

City/rural/daily routine driving averages just a hair over 40 mpg. I normally hit the rev limiter about every other day when my patience runs thin with the slow pig (and to blow the carbon out), but also coast engine off on the downhills to work. Tank refills occur 3-4 week intervals

Interstate at 70 mph is about 40mpg as well, slightly increasing with diminishing speed. I only had the opportunity to check this on a couple tankfuls this summer thus a greater error probability.

The gizmo is still solid and maintenance free, and once I learned how the engine wanted to be loaded, the numbers increased, with no gauges...