View Single Post
Old 09-30-2010, 07:08 PM   #6 (permalink)
scotter
EcoModding Lurker

Squirlador - '02 Hyundai Accent
90 day: 43.73 mpg (US)
I'm back with some new fixin's

thanks for the replies. Yes, after I asked, finally found some threads with them. Uglyback is what I am struggling with as I want trunk to function too. Here is the batwing. Now that have coroplast, it can suit the name with color, have idea on how to get trunk back in action but need some parts.

that's what I saw on front too, nothing seems to hold up. might be too much engineering for first round, go for low hanging fruit first.

Got coroplast and YEAH like the look but was dumb and did front first before underbelly and now either undo or pain to get to. oil might be pain too. But think the one guy's idea for NFS (need for speed) crossed with FE (NFFE)could work and even with a bonus feature for cheapness.

Saw that you can get pizza diff size but not sure what GFS is wheather spotter. thought on the 16's but am concerned that with a bump and that much overlap w/ tire, might puncture. think you are right, hold out for 14's. might look for something like a clear pizza pan if I am goign to get any NFFE points for style.

I still don't see how people are getting long term use of tape as mine has trouble with the 60mph wind even w/o rain and snow.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	carmod.jpg
Views:	41
Size:	45.6 KB
ID:	6945   Click image for larger version

Name:	carmod2.jpg
Views:	50
Size:	23.1 KB
ID:	6946   Click image for larger version

Name:	carmod3.jpg
Views:	39