View Single Post
Old 10-15-2010, 09:10 AM   #155 (permalink)
3-Wheeler
Master EcoModder

AlienMobile - '00 Honda Insight
Team Honda
90 day: 80.05 mpg (US)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Varn View Post
What is the deal with not showing this group a picture of your Hondacar? It is only a car.
Hi Varn,

Well, you're absolutely right, that it is only a car just like all the others here on EcoModder. And it's also only one example of how to create a more streamlined body for a Honda Insight.

I did, however wish to keep the photos sequenced in such a way as to convey the time-line of the build.

Edit at 9:44 am

On the other hand, our cars here at EcoModder, are not just cars. Varn, your car, aerocivic's, AeroHead's, Metro's, BicycleBob's, Patrick's, NeilBlanchard, and so on are more than just ordinary cars. (Forgive me if I left you out, I'm simply making a point).

We at EcoModder are all very passionate about the ecology of our environment, conserving natural resources, cutting back on foreign oil, and so on. Each of us bring our own reasons for making and sharing improvements to our vehicles, be they cars, trucks or motorcycles.

And each one of us feels passionate about our personal investment in time, energy, and creativity in our modifications.

No, to me, and I'm absolutely positive to others, our cars are not simply cars. They are creations of our own hands and expressions of who we are, and our commitment to our planet.

Jim.

Last edited by 3-Wheeler; 10-15-2010 at 10:54 AM.. Reason: Elaborate on our "cars"