View Single Post
Old 10-17-2010, 11:31 PM   #76 (permalink)
naturalextraction
naturalextraction

Here are a couple pix of what it looked like when I saw it. I've not uploaded pictures from the computer on this forum and didn't do so hot, so it's an attachment.
Myself and a friend in California were going to buy this. I used to restore cars myself and my interest is the same as the guy in the video. To some degree anyway.

I read what I could on the car and they were asking a mere 6K, which seemed to much to me for what it was. The information backing or verifying the results seemed reliable but from an historic car investment point of view, not worth the overall investment and no real re-sell market. Simply kind of a cool piece of history.
Since then, many cars in that competition have gone into the 1k miles per gallon. My own companies research into extracting and utilizing internal chemical energy in the use of an ICE has shown that there is plenty there with many different means of doing so. labs here, particularly Sandia, have proven that many times over as well.
At the time, 300+ in those competitions with what they had then, was a mile stone. Now not so much now.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	shell car3.jpg
Views:	69
Size:	74.0 KB
ID:	7113   Click image for larger version

Name:	shell car4.jpg
Views:	66
Size:	78.9 KB
ID:	7114